Dooley & Willis Subdivision 1873 and James Heady Subdivision 1891

The H. E. Willis & Michael Dooley subdivision recorded on March 31, 1873, divided Crawford & Clark’s original lot 169 on the east side of the railroad tracks into 12 small lots on East Willow Avenue.

In 1891, James F. Heady, trustee for R. M. Shoemaker, one of the original members of the Association who held large amounts of land, laid out 42 lots on East Sharon, extended East Willow Avenue and created Cleveland Avenue between Sharon and East Willow.

Scroll to Top